Wyze once again over-promises and under-delivers

First, let me say that it’s unfortunate that Wyze has relegated all customer service discussion to “Water Cooler” as if this isn’t biggest problem with the company. Can’t talk about customer service issues on any other room in this forum that actually gets traffic, OR on product reviews to warn other buyers.

Wyze, I challenge you to do the right thing and give us an actual place to have this discussion, and address it head on. Now, on to my story.

Ordered three watches and various wristbands for “Guaranteed delivery by Christmas” way back in November. It’s Jan 9 and they STILL haven’t arrived. But Wyze thinks they have, because they sent me a request for a product review in which I can’t mention that I don’t have them yet.

A few tips: Don’t use the word “Guaranteed” on your product page when your stock is knowingly backordered. Don’t ignore customer inquiries through your web form (I had to use Twitter to get someone’s attention). DO give your customers actual delay information instead of just using the word “soon.”

You’ve grown a lot as a company in the last couple of years but you’re still treating your customer service like it’s a small business. Your customers (including me) would be much more forgiving of delays and mistakes if you were more transparent from the beginning. Treat us with respect, and we’ll give you grace. Instead, you keep secrets and make it difficult to communicate with you.

3 Likes

Wyze has a customer service phone number – have you called it?

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.
[note due to typhoon Rai recovery, hours will be 6 AM - 6 PM PT for the next 5 days at least]

2 Likes

No, everything I searched seemed to point to their chat module, where my inquiry was categorically ignored. They did eventually answer me on Twitter, but not with any real information. Good to know they have a phone number, I’ll try that next time (if there is a next time).

At least they’re being consistent with you…

1 Like

Yeah, I suppose there’s something to be said about consistent disappointment as opposed to unpredictable ups and downs. :joy:

3 Likes

I second that all the way

1 Like