Wyze Motion Sensor always says "Clear", never reports any motion

I opened a ticket but have not had any response since my original chat session. I have deleted and re-added the motion sensor. It does connect to the hub and it is recognized, but it never does anything. Has anyone else had this trouble. I also notice it does go offline at night and then powering the camera on and off brings it back up. The door sensors works fine.

3 Likes

Yes, having the exact same issues that you are. Have not opened a ticket yet, or found a solution.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem but everything else works great!!! I’m driving myself crazy , deleting it and re adding it over and over again it just goes right back to clear .Do I really need it?? If I do I’ll keep at it, if not I’ll leave it alone, I’m happy with everything else.

Hi @Jadine365, Welcome to the community! Does the motion sensor detect any motion? The red led will blink when motion is detected. After all the motion stops it will say “clear”.

A few suggestions.

Remove the battery from the motion sensor reinstall battery. If that doesn’t work try the following:

Unplug the camera with the bridge, remove the bridge, restart camera, plug bridge back in and wait for it to connect.