Wyze masks on amazon.com

I’m not sure where to post this, but do think it’s important.

I just got your email about Wyze now offering their disposable masks in Amazon, so I went there to get some. Someone posted under Reviews that it’s a scam (the only review for them that’s there)…so because of that, amazon won’t let anyone purchase them unless they’re verified buyers, or some such nonsense. Not sure if I or anyone else can take advantage of your offer because of that one comment. I tried to post my own “review” explaining that they aren’t a scam, but was not allowed to do so. Not sure what to do about this, but thought you should know.

I had no problem adding them to an Amazon cart without logging in…

(I only found the cheaper $19 masks “by Wyze”, not KN95s. Amazon restricts a lot of the better masks though.)

Hmm… you’re right, it worked for me this time, too. Maybe it was because I logged into my amazon account the first time, although I’m not sure why that would be. Or maybe it was because I tried to write a review to let people know they’re not a scam. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I reported the scamer review and requested Amazon for it to be removed.

1 Like

The scam review is still there along with 82 likes as of 6/11 @ 13:55 EST

Just to be clear … these are not “wyze masks”. wyze is simply reselling iHealth masks. Nothing different than buying from iHealth.

Yes, but not how they’re presented on Amazon. But who cares.

Also it wasn’t clear to me that iHealth is still the designated partner. As I mentioned elsewhere they appear to be using non-iHealth KN95s.