Wyze Lock (internal to door)

I’d like to see a Wyze Lock (perhaps v2) that installed internal to existing external hardware in the same way that Level Lock does: Level Bolt | The Invisible Smart Lock | Level

This would be a great upgrade, build on existing hardware, and allow for better integration/customization for visual appeal.

I love the trash mode for the door lock. Im sure its against some law, but I have an autistic daughter and always worried that she will open the door and disappear. Can a kids mode be made where the door will not unlock ? Once again I realize the not being able to get out, but for me when I’m asleep I would feel alot better knowing jts locked

1 Like

Hi @bigtexcrisp,

I clearly understand your situation. However, one major concern would be fire safety with this requested feature. This would possibly violate fire codes and would doubtfully be implemented by Wyze.

1 Like

Yes, I get the need to protect a company for a product. Chain locks do the same and I know it was a long lshot. Just want piece of mind knowing she could get out while I’m asleep especially since she is just now starting to talk. Thanks I agree with all you said still shooting my shot haha

1 Like

All,

Can we have the keypad light up when you approach. At night when it is dark, it is not as convenient as it should be. Either have the doorbell or other camera trigger it when it senses someone, or put a sensor in the keypad.

1 Like

I think a cool idea is if you have a wyze keypad that when you enter your code to get inside it also disarms the alarm. I hate currently at the house I am at that I have to press a code for the door then a code for the alarm. Although it’s not the worst thing to happen haha it wou

Are you using the wyze home monitor service? If not I would think cross platform compatibility could be an issue

1 Like

I am not using it as if yet. Does that work for you?

I have preordered the wyze home monitor system

1 Like