Wyze Lock Notifications not working

Notifications are working for other Wyze products I have installed and I have read all the manuals. I have enabled notifications for the Lock and Unlock but the actions does not trigger a notification to my device.

2 Likes

I don’t have my watch it’s coming today. But I have seen other people mentioned the same thing and other threads. You could issue a support ticket so they can start tracking this and figuring out what’s going on.

Sounds like you have the opposite of the problem I’m having. I can’t get my Lock notifications to be muted without manually enabling and disabling the notifications for the device.

I work from home and have a schedule to mute all notifications from between 8am-8pm. However, the Lock still pushes a notification to my phone during this time when they should be muted.

1 Like

I would send in a support ticket to because your issue is the complete opposite they need to gather as much information as they can to figure out what’s going on with notifications with the door lock

1 Like

I’m going to wait and see if it takes a day or two to get rolled into the schedule I already have set. If it persists, I’ll reach out to support.

1 Like

I have a case opened with Wyze support.

Anyone still have this issue or any info on how they got lock push notifications working. My notifications still aren’t coming through.

1 Like

Mine worked straight out of the box, even if they shouldn’t have been coming through. Seems like mine finally started following the rule schedule I had created for muting and unmuting notifications after about 3 days.

1 Like

I haven’t seen too many others with no notification issues. Everything else with the lock seems to work. I just don’t get any push notifications when the door is locked or unlocked.

1 Like

Let us know what they say. I’m not getting any lock/unlock notifications either. It’s not important for the lock here, but it will be for the next lock I am going to install.

2 Likes

I have a contact sensor on the door telling me when it opens or closes so I can check the app if it’s locked or not. Not a huge deal for me just always in the back of my mind when something isn’t working.

1 Like

I have a sensor on the door at home too. So, like you, not a big deal hear. But, at my rental property, I don’t have a camera/bridge, so I can’t use that solution there. I have thought about it. But it just doesn’t make sense for that basement. It is in the dark 99.9% of the time. I just have a problem with a tenant not locking the door every time when he leaves. My only other option is to take his key. (And that will open a different can of worms.)

2 Likes

After I added my wife as a shared member the notifications starting working.

Mine either

I have two other shared members and nobody is getting a lock notification.

2 Likes

I’m not receiving any and neither is my wife (shared to).

1 Like

Send in a support ticket so that they can see all of the information and hopefully get this fixed. I haven’t got mine installed yet because we’re still getting ice and crappy weather. So you guys go through all the trouble and get it all fixed and then it’ll be seamless for me. Sound good to you guys? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hello @kernoals,

What smartphone are you using? We are currently investigating the notification issue.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m the QA for Wyze Lock. I’m here to resolve your Wyze Lock notification issue.

Please submit a log when your Wyze Lock fails to send you notification.

To submit a log, please do the following:

Go to your Wyze Lock’s Settings page > Device Info > Submit a Log > Other. For Detail, please type a brief description of your notification issue also the time and date that the notification should have come through. Make sure the send log files is enabled then hit submit. Once submitted, there will be a 4 digit code. Please direct message the code in this forum and let me know what issue you are experiencing. I will investigate the issue and follow up with you once there is an update.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Submitted. ticket ID : 2780

Thanks!

2 Likes