Wyze Lock-Apple Watch App

I installed my lock last week and I am absolutely loving it! I would love to see an app for Apple Watch added, so if I was ever locked out of my house without my phone I would be able to unlock my front door from my watch.

Thanks for another great product!

14 Likes

Don’t forgot about us android watch users too! I would also like to see an app for the Samsung galaxy active 2 that runs the Tizen OS.

5 Likes

Great idea, think about Samsung GearFit watches also.

2 Likes

I was thinking the other day that it would be awesome to be able to unlock my door with my smart watch. I often forget my phone but hardly ever forget my watch.

I am not sure about all of the watches mentioned but I would think that hitting Googles Watch OS and Appes Watch OS would cover the majority of Wyze customers.

2 Likes

YESSSSS, can we please get this!! @WyzeGwendolyn is lock still officially in EA and it’s too early to add this to the wishlist forum?

1 Like

The lock is still officially in EA and will be until it goes on sale for everyone, the last I heard that was expected to be sometime in February but that wasn’t set in stone.

2 Likes

Yes, Wyze Lock topics are still for the EA area of the forum only. Though this would be cool! :slight_smile:

Would love a WearOS app, so that I can unlock / lock the door from my wrist.

Don’t forget about Samsung Gear watches!

How about my 1963 Timex Mercury Dress Watch? It takes a licken and keeps on ticken!

1 Like

apple watch app to unlock the door would be the best

1 Like

Yes! I too would love this feature, apologies but I don’t need another band around my arm (Wyze Band) Just a Wyze Apple watch app that allows me to unlock my door just incase I forget my keys and phone. Also auto unlock that uses my watch location would be Aaaaamazing.