Wyze Lied

I got in on the Outdoor Camera Starter Bundle way back when. Due to Wyze’s shipping issues, apparently my order was lost, so they sent out another one. I didn’t get the free gift (camera hat), that I qualified for with the reorder. I’m kind of bummed about that because basically Wyze lied to me.

If you’ll stop cross-posting your problem across other threads, and @WyzeGwendolyn or someone from Wyze doesn’t doesn’t fix this for you by Monday morning, PM me with your snailmail address and I’ll send you mine. It hasn’t been used yet.

6 Likes

I’m in the same scenario as you but haven’t yet received my order. I had a feeling it wouldn’t ship with the Cowboy hat for which I also qualified (being within that 50,000) I had contacted the support person who was working with me on the shipping issue , and asked if I was still getting the early access gift/surprise , but never received a follow up reply (so I’m guessing the answer is no)
This is one of the first times I’m not having a stellar experience (but based on the technical issues I’m reading about with the outdoor cam…seems like there might be more issues coming)

I hope I’ll still get a sticker at least

I got my camera last week, early access, and I didn’t get the hat OR a sticker. I don’t really care about the hat, but I look forward to the “I backed Wyze” sticker I always get when I do an early access order. I was kinda bummed.

I didn’t get a hat or a working camera. I got a cute sticker for 60.00. After I asked how to return the camera Roland from Wyze stopped emailing me back.

We apologize for the lack of a hat! Part of why folks haven’t been hearing from support yet is that we’re working with multiple teams to see what solutions may exist since we only created a set number of hats. It’s a little tricky with orders that needed to be re-shipped. Have the folks that received confirmation that they were in the first 50K reached out to customer support? We’re hoping to be able to start sending information out next week.

Wyze Customer Support

2 Likes

Well, I have reached out to customer support about this but never heard back from them.

Oh ye of little faith… Wyze will send it… I know not when

1 Like

I am a firm, well firm as jello, you know, jiggly but stable, that kind of firm. So anyway a “firm believer” in the many worlds theory. And in most of those worlds it has already been shipped and arrived correctly.

1 Like

This is the parallel universe-where-the-lines-eventually-connect theory?
Works for me!

3 Likes

That’s the one! :laughing:

1 Like

Would you like to give me your ticket number so I can make sure it’s in the right place for an update?

You’re picking and choosing who gets support now? I’ve had several tickets in for the no fragment errors and rules failing daily. Submitted 4 weeks ago but zero response. Can’t even view the events that I pay Cam Plus for due to the no fragment errors. Never in my 30 years of working in IT applications have I dealt with such an unresponsive support desk. I’m finished.

2 Likes

No, but I’m not part of the support team so what I do is draw attention to tickets. I work as a backstop if something falls through the cracks. If you would like, I’d be happy to check on your tickets to see why you haven’t received a response. We’re sorry for the poor experience!

1 Like

After several readings about the service, I would say that the cracks are quite large. I think it’s time to take a break. I got negative just browsing the forum.

Sorry but just telling you about it made me feel good😎

2 Likes

Part of what I’m here for is feedback! I’m glad it helped. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Dodge guy, now’s not the time to lay down thy musket, the water’s receding and the lifeboats are being patched…

Besides that my friend you are part of the spice that makes the stew tolerable

2 Likes

@WyzeGwendolyn - Apologies for going off on you. I know you’re acting as a liaison between support and users and you’re probably buried. You are very much appreciated in this forum. I’ll try going through the process again for help.
Thank you ma’am :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I appreciate you taking the time to circle back! Thank you for your kindness. :slight_smile:

I understand that you were writing from a position of stress and frustration. If there’s something I can do to help, please let me know! As @Big_monkey said, you’re a valued part of this community. :heart:

4 Likes

Still no reply back from Wyze about not receiving the camera hat and about the night vision issues with my cameras. This is why companies shouldn’t grow too quickly, customer service always suffers!