Wyze Lamp Socket - Light socket adapter with USB power port

Wow so $5 shipping on a $10 item. Buy two pay twice the shipping, good job wyze.

I guess i just need to find it on aliexpress and bypass wyze completely…

Can we get an updated roadmap? It appears to me that the current setup is incomplete of expectations based on product pages. I’ve detailed this more on another post, which led me here to see if there was a roadmap of planned features.

Wyze Lamp Socket is now available for order again at wyze.com! :tada:

And @Brian_CT , I’ll send your link over to the team. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any timeline to find it on Amazon.ca or homedepot.ca ?
I can’t wait to get it, solving 2 problems at once. :slight_smile:

When can we expect a light socket supporting 5v 2A so we can use our Pan Cam V3?!

1 Like

I agree, the 90° mini USB port makes it difficult to use with most accessories like the bulb socket. Why not include a connector that is compatible with the cam pan v3 just like you do with the outdoor power adapter?

Good Question! C’mon Wyze! :smiley: Please? I asked y’all about the cam pan v3 cable for the lamp socket and received the answer I couldn’t believe…the lamp socket power supply isnt compatible with the cam pan v3 :frowning: But I had already plugged it in! :frowning: Anyway,.please hurry and make a 2A lamp socket? It only makes sense! Thank u for the love N support, always! - charley

Wyze Lamp Socket V2 should be a stand-alone device, not an accessory. It should have a 2-amp USB port, and it should be able to pair with 5 more, for a total of 6 lamp sockets.