Wyze Lamp Dimmer

This would basically be an upgraded version of the Wyze Plug. There aren’t very many of these on the market, and they all seem to be pretty expensive (Like at least $40)

Pretty self-explanatory, but it would allow you to plug a lamp into the plug and use it with a dumb dimmable bulb. The main reason this would be useful is that if you plugged an extension cord into it, you could control multiple lamps from the same dimmer and have a few less WiFi-connected devices.

I have a couple of lamps that I use Edison bulbs in because you can see the bulb, and i want them to look retro. but I want to be able to dim them, I have been using another brand for that but i am trying to move to a single brand for everything.

1 Like

I would like to see a wyze plug with dimming capabilities. I was using the leviton DHW3L, works great but it is bulky and would like to be able to go through wyze

I think the problem with this one is that it kind of invites fires by underpowering equipment inadvertently plugged into a dimmed circuit. Also, the vast majority of current bulbs don’t work that well with such dimmers…