Wyze In Response: Thermometers and Webcam Firmware Available

I did not suggest you were? But a lot of non idiot people make some very common mistakes. Be safe and well.

4 Likes

@ToriG, your order should have already shipped but we’re looking into some that got stuck for some reason. Have you received shipping confirmation yet? If not, please try reaching out to customer support again.

@DP1947, we’re sorry to hear about the inaccuracy issue! Have you heard back from iHealth? If not, please contact our customer support team.

Wyze Customer Support

2 Likes

Hi Gwendolyn, yes I just received the email late this afternoon and just now read it. I checked the tracking and yes it must have been stuck on processing because it’s due to arrive tomorrow thanks again for your help can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

I haven’t heard yet, but they indicated they are overwhelmed at the moment. I’ll give them a few days.
Thanks!

1 Like

Overpriced

1 Like

So is toilette paper.

My account shows that it’s still processing, but confirmed by one of Wyze Staff it was shipped on the 8th and still sitting in the Indiana warehouse. No email confirmation. CS is looking into it for me but I haven’t heard back.

1 Like

It was being sold on Amazon for about $27 in December. I’m searching the price gouging laws.

An easy way to verify a suspected case is see if you can get an attorney to take the case without charging up front. In other words will they take a percentage. Most decent attorneys will not take a case if they believe they don’t have a reasonable chance of winning it. A shyster attorney will sue anyone for anything as long as you pay them.

If you don’t have a usb cable A to A you can use both micro usb and type c cable connected I use this setup and it works great but not only with one cable but both

2 Likes

How do I go back to just the cam and get rid of the webcam firmware? I can’t find the directions for that. Thanks.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031490871-How-to-flash-firmware-manually

Thanks. I found it but horrible news. I broke the cam. It still wants to be a webcam. I’m so sad

Ok it’s not reverting. What happens now? I need this cam pan tonight. :frowning:

If you followed the instructions for manually flashing firmware and it’s not working, I would format the sd card and then copy/rename the file to demo.bin. Or you could try another card.

Now the card won’t even go back into the pan. I broke it didn’t I?

I purchased the thermometer and was delivered over the last week. Dead on arrival. Wyze though sold the device declined any help. ihealth is not reachable via their phone nor responsive via email.

As a physician I wanted to see if our transplant patients can use it. These pts routinely are required to monitor their temp.

What a waste of money and I feel Wyze though hoping to help is not truly helping.

1 Like

I ordered my iHealth Thermometer 4/8 and received it today 4/13… works great!
Im 96.9, brr… (im older too)

I got the email that said it shipped this morning… which was a bit later of a notice as it was coming in my mailbox today… hah

chris

I received my iHealth thermometer today but unfortunately it did not work.

I can power it on and change F° and C° but it will not take a produce a temp reading. Just get three bars indicating failed reading. Tried different batteries and different people, same result.

Have initiated a support / return ticket…

whipped up a quick and dirty privacy guard for the webcam -