Wyze Home Monitoring - Won’t Disarm

I’m hoping I’m not the only one experiencing this and that someone else has some ideas (support ticket is in, but I’m seeing it might be a while).

If I arm my Home Monitoring, then disarm via the keypad during entry delay the keypad switches to disarmed, the hub says disarmed, and I get a notification through the app that it is disarmed, but at the end of the delay I get a notificaton that an alarm has been triggered and the I need to talk to Noonlight to have them disregard.

I tried to reset the hub and my whole monitoring service but the problem persists. I’ve just stopped using the service for now.

Any ideas?

Wyze had a massive disruption to their servers in the past few days. To fix my HMS I had to reboot my router. Give that a try.

1 Like

Unfortunately that did not resolve the issue.

You may be beyond what us fellow users can do for you. I’m assuming your support ticket is not from a log? Logs only go to the developers for future fixes.

Yes, I have a support ticket and logs in.

1 Like

Same exact issue. The keypad does not respond consistently. Some times it requires the code to switch modes, sometimes it won’t disarm and calls the security service as you described. I can’t find anyone to help. Currently the system has been down since the 12/15 cluster F. The app won’t respond for Home Monitoring.

Yes I’ve rebooted, re-logged out/in, etc. that’s all a placebo I think.

It’s been really frustrating, especially considering it was great until now.

I see all kinds of info on other devices except the Alarm system which in the grand scheme of things, is more important than a plug or lightbulb. HMS still down. And why there are a line of people wanting to put the burden on the customer to fix and communicate problems is interesting.

I’m just glad they got the Flash Sale to pop on my app but can’t get their alarm service working tbat I’m paying for.

Call Support. They are open right now. (206) 339-9646.

I’ll give it more time. Currently “longer than expected hold times” which is a lie. I expected long hold times.

I haven’t gotten any help from Wyze with this. The system is unusable. What a waste of money.

Disarmed, but alarm is still triggered. Still need to deal with Noonlight every time I disarm.

1 Like

This has been such a frustrating experience. Wyze sent a new Sense Hub… that didn’t fix the issues and by the time it arrived the ticket was closed and I can’t reply.

Am I really the only one who can’t actually disarm their system?

1 Like

I had the same issue. Can only disarm with the keypad. It takes about four times that I have to enter the code. Sometimes it makes me unlock it by entering the code, and sometimes it does not. Before they sent me a new unit that Noonlight thing was dispatched every time as you describe.

Just tossing out there that this is still an issue. I have tickets in with support but no one answers. I’m really sick of this.

Can I have your Support ticket numbers? We may be able to escalate.

If they are just log numbers, then those go to the developers for future software efforts, and aren’t replied to. If that is the case, you will need to call Support directly:

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

They don’t follow up on those logs that they have you submit. I think it may be a placebo and they do nothing with it hoping you go away. I’ve had to deal with that for a while working through the Wyze Home Monitoring system fiasco.

They are indeed tickets and not logs.

Newest ticket is 1745975 (1/16/22).

I made an attempt to escalate this. Hopefully you will hear from them in a few days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I heard back from them alright. Got told “This request will be closed because we don’t have anything further we can do at this point.”

Super thrilled to have a device and service I’ve paid for but doesn’t work.

1 Like

I’ve been dealing with a similar issue for around 3-4 months. Alarm says “Disarmed” upon entry and successful pin entry. However, noonlight winds up calling / responding to an alarm somewhere around 5 minutes later. This happened around 5 times and last time bit me because I misplaced my phone and resulted in a police visit.

Operating in test mode now. Wyze support is zero help. I’m understand they’re a cost cutting company, but to flat out have no response to this issue has frustrated me to no end. I’ll be cancelling my subscription soon.