Wyze Help takes a week to reply, Then I get

Sorry about the issue with the Shortcuts ticket! Glad we were able to get that sorted out after that point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a reason I didn’t reply to that one. :roll_eyes:

-snorts- Yeah, that makes sense. Again, sorry for that one!

OK well, If That was an automated message then that makes sense and not such a big deal .
I did Reply to it last night [Wyze Ticket 116517] and I ran the Route This app again And included the key In the message
I probably shouldn’t have even posted this here , I’ve been sick And I guess I’m kinda grumpy , I apologize for that .

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that you’re sick. I get grumpy when I’m sick, too. :slight_smile:

If you replied to the email then you should be set.

I hope you feel better soon, HDRock!

1 Like

Thanks Gwendolyn

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I too have had my active ticket closed without proper responce. Enough times I finally gave up.

Hello @Yorlik, do you have a ticket number?

Thanks for asking.

RE: [Wyze Ticket 155386] Re: ALL 10 cameras will not connect via

cell 44G but do with local wifi

My last try to get you guys to look at it was sending complete logs

as requested (2 times)…

UPDATE: 
  1.     in last month you guys changed something and improved

connectivity: last night my V1 & V2 cameras connected via
cell data at home with home wifi turned off! NONE OF MY PANs
did.

1.     today, one V2 connects, other does not, neither do any of the

V1s or pans.

1. So still an issue.
    I would appreciate any help you can give!

Attached is copy of a few of my past emails on this issue…

(Attachment past ticket 155386 .html is missing)

1 Like

.html past email attachment rejected, so trying to send again with
past email thread at very bottom of this instead…

Yes, received the same thing, now it’s been escalated to the next tier and it’s radio silence. I’ve asked for a response, and haven’t heard a thing.

Hello @Yorlik, thank you for that, I went ahead and sent this over directly to a Wyze team member and you should be hearing from them soon. :grin:

These people are the worst!!!

We’re sorry! We definitely don’t mean to be. I’ll talk to the team about this and we’ll work on hiring more people and improving our processes. @jkchapco12, do you have a ticket you want me to draw attention to?

@Yorlik, mixonepa gave me your support ticket number. I’m not in direct contact with the people who would be checking out your logs so I’ll send a request for response to the dev team. With the office closed due to the weather, I’m not sure how quickly you will receive a response but I’m on it! :slight_smile:

@Mel, could you please give me your ticket number?

2 Likes

Thanks Gwen. I lost contact via cell data months ago, and bounced in and out of tech support, always ending in send us logs, I would, and then they would say sorry, closing case. Over and over. It seems to have got thru this timme! You did good as usual! Thanks!

1 Like

My pleasure! Sorry for all of the trouble before this. If you need any more help, you know how to find me! :slight_smile:

153975 is my ticket #

Thank you,
Melissa

1 Like

You’re welcome, Melissa! I see that you’re already in contact with our tech agents. If you need anything else, you know how to find me. :slight_smile:

Since my Delayed notification problems started in September, I keep getting told that it will be fixed in the next update, But update after update it isn’t fixed, I tried everything I know To resolve it , Maybe it’s on my end I don’t know , I seem to have a lot less problems than other people do Except for this one thing . Because of this I have 3 brand new cameras in the box I’m not gonna bother with till this is fixed

This is my reply I sent on February 3rd , No reply back yet

I have 7 cameras currently hooked up , 2 of them are rarely turned on so 4 of them Consistently Have Delayed Notifications .

Battery Saver mode is turned off .

Sometimes I will get 3, 5, 10 Notifications All at once Without touching the phone , If I push the Wake up button on my phone I will always get any notifications That Have been sent, one or more…

All my other notifications come through Quickly, I have 2 blink cams, Notifications come through within 30 seconds

.My device is connected to the same 2.4GHz WiFi signal as the Wyze Cam

I ran the Route This app again , the Key is , ________

My device Is Samsung Galaxy S 9 plus , Android version 8 Oreo , wyze app v2.1.17, v2 cams , Installed Firmware version 4.9.4.28.

I also have 2 other Android devices , a tablet, Samsung tab E and a Samsung S 7 phone ,They have the same problem .

I hope this is all the information You need , If you need anymore information please let me know .

Thanks