Wyze headphones breaking

Anyone else have an issue with the headphones breaking above where the speaker turns? The plastic that holds in the t bar for the speaker broke apart on me just as I picked my headphones up and tried to put them on! What disappoints me so much is when you have a serious issue like this the only way to contact Wyze is with an email! There should be phone support or at least online chat support directly with Wyze services department to handle these issues. I should not have to wait a day or longer for them to get back to me in an email!!!
Was very happy with my headphones up until this happened. And I have only had them less than 2 months!!!

1 Like

You can contact live support
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support (click the chat icon in the lower right corner)
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

2 Likes

I actually did call support today and I was on hold for about eight minutes before someone picked up. Considering how support usually goes with most companies these days I would say that’s pretty impressive

1 Like

The chat icon is a joke!! you don’t get a real person to chat with it is only automated to try and help you with your problem. It only tells you to email if you want to contact support.
On another note I see the Jimmy update today and the wyze watch is now delayed until April instead of February. This company is more concerned in getting all these new products out there and they will be losing thousands of customers on their existing products which they are great BUT they are the worst company out there for support on their products!!! The no real person online chat shows just how little they care about customers once they have sold their product!!!

OK got through on phone support finally and they resolved my issue and are sending out replacement headphones. Still need better service on their support. This could have been handled in an online chat if they used real people

OK, I guess if you complain enough Wyze will finally hear you. No matter what they impressed the hell out of me on this issue. I had my headphones break on 1/20/21 and it took until 1/22/21 until I actually talked to a service person after 2 days of emailing because that’s all their online site gives you when you click contact us. The service guy sent me an email immediately which I had to answer a few questions then he said he would order my repalcement. He told me to expect 1-2 days to get them ordered then 7-10 business days to ship. Impress me because I received them by fed ex no doubt on Sunday 1/24/21v just 2 days later!!!

I had a similar break in the plastic without providing stress or whatever – just further up where it extends. I called the number above, and they handled it quickly and easily. I was impressed too!

Mine broke just above that at the adjustment slide. I can confirm chat/email support is a waste of time and effort. I’ll try calling this week.

I had the same issue. I have had mine for maybe 2 months now. It happened to the left earcup. I am out of the return window. Using duct tape to keep it in place.
Very disappointed.

Might try calling support. It took 30+ minutes but they did send me a replacement.

Hello Sir, thank you for the information.

I contacted live support and was able to get in touch with a lady in about 5 mins. Wyze will be sending me a replacement.
Perhaps the break is an design flaw that will repeat with the next one I receive. Or, I just received a damaged product. Regardless, the prompt customer support makes me very satisfied.

I’m experiencing the same issue. Also, my headphones will no longer turn on. The lights come on when charging, but otherwise nothing’s happening. Tried to reset with the anc button seven seconds press but no joy. Just submitted a ticket.

Did you find a solution for this? One of my sets is doing the same thing.

They sent replacement