I just received my wyze headphones over the weekend and it’s working great except for one annoying issue. I was able to add it to the wyze app but today, when I try to go to the app, it says I need to connect the headphones to Bluetooth. when I checked, it was already connected. So I restarted my phone (Samsung S20 FE) and also re-paired it but still says the same thing. Right now, I can listen to both my phone and PC. It’s just I can’t control the headphones using the app. Anyone else having this issue? Any way to fix it? Thanks.
Mine connects to Bluetooth on my S10+ without a problem. However, it will NOT connect to the app.
Yep, just figured it out on my S10+. Try these steps.
- disconnect all Bluetooth devices from your phone.
- turn off your Bluetooth.
- open Wyze app and try to add headphones; it will fail
- put headphones in pairing mode.
- turn on phone Bluetooth.
- accept connection.
- go to Wyze app and add headphones.
- Wyze app will ask you to cover your right ear piece.
- update process will start and takes up to 30 minutes.
- enjoy all your hard work and listen to music.
- reconnect all of your Bluetooth devices.
This worked for my phone. Your mileage may vary.