Wyze Hardware Beta Testers Career Opportunities

I’m a web and app developer, already part of the beta testing program for iOS and Android. Also if there is any opportunity for testing integrations (esp IFTTT) which is what I’m most looking forward to with this camera would be great.

Thanks,

Sign me up! Your products are brilliant and well made, I’d do it for getting to keep the product

Sign me up! I am an IOS beta tester and have troubleshot some IFTTT integration and have made several inputs for improvements. Thanks for making a great product and I hope I can help you make it better!

Jason

Hi I am also interested in being a tester, been in IT for 30 years and work in wireless networking area.

Thank You

~ Phil

I’d be interested in being a beta tester for your products. Over 30 years experience in the design and installation of access control and CCTV systems. Everything from 10K$ starlight cameras to IP based solutions from remote locations. Microwave, POTS and network control. As well as large scale integrated systems (access control/CCTV)

I’ve been a beta tester as well as tech support for gaming software and the online gaming community. I’ve worked in IT and have a a pretty decent ability to test, and make observations that are helpful for diagnostic purposes as well as problem solving. I’ve recently purchased and then purchased additional Wyzecam v2 cameras.

My recommendations thus far after about a month of use:
Allow longer captures after alert responses.
Allow user to delete multiple alert files at once.
Allow user to set length of time between alerts.
Allow owner ability to give shared permissions for notification features.
Allow multiple cameras to be monitored live via the app rather than selecting one at a time.
Along the same line, at the preview screen allowing “live” views instead of the most recent still picture that was reviewed.

Longer power cable option.

Outdoor camera or housing development is a must. (I’m aware of other vendors selling housings) I’ve already ordered the Frienda Silicone cover housing unit and a couple of 16’ power cables.

Just a few of my thoughts on the camera/app so far.

Feel free to contact me for any follow-up.

If I may say, I know I would be all for doing this as I have done this for yrs since 2004 when I joined a few beta companies and been assigned to both open and private companies as both an alpha and beta tester. So I am aware of how NDA Contracts and non NDA contracts work since all are different. I know many will sign up for this, so not sure if I would be picked or not, but I would pout it out there I know of the typical requirements that go into being a tester, and all for helping where I can help if when picked.

Rather than give my whole background on a open forum which can have ups and downs as I have learned in IT Field from employment and volunteer work, I will leave that for if someone contacts me. It is not my cup of tea to brag lol.

I’d be happy to beta test the products. I’m an Aviation Electronics tech by trade as well as an IT. I beta test for a major smart home company as well as troubleshoot firmware for another.

I do technical documentation for software. I’m always happy to test new things.

I currently work in IT and have done some technical documentation before, and I would be happy to be part of your Beta testing if you are still looking for people.

Have you headed over to the facebook core group or beta groups currently in motion? If not, head over to Core and join… That way, you will be considered for the next round of testing.

I would be more than happy to beta test products and software, in return for being able to keep the product. As long as the review is fair…

I would love to beat test new products! You guys are an amazing company with awesome products for a great price. Keep up the good work!??

I would love the opportunity to beta test. i live in a smallish town Abilene Texas and i have constructed the smartest home in this town. i also installed commercial wifi on my house as a hobby.

I am interested. Purchased a Pan and like it so much I ordered 3 v2’s. I work in law enforcement and regularly rely on privately owned cameras to seal the deal on criminal convictions.

Just solved (and convicted) an arson last year on a case where a privately owned camera was the only lead we had.

Putting high quality, low cost cameras in the hands of everyday people is the game changer for law enforcement (and criminals). Great people work everyday, hand in hand with law enforcement for the greater good, no one can convince me otherwise. We just need to get the Wyze word out there.

Currently working on a local (Wyze only) camera incentive program for residents that agree to provide video to L.E. upon request. We have a unique jurisdiction and would be a great opportunity for a pilot program.

I would do testing. I’m not far from you.

Most definitely would love the opportunity to be able to beta test, i repair computers and do some computer programming install and repair smart voice control home automation security systems on my own and would love to be able to recomend these cameras to my clients if they are good enough , especially since they are so affordable currently in this high priced security system market that we are in . i can trouble shoot and fix almost anything that comes my way . And if i don’t know the resolution i do my research and learn it and fix it. It would be awesome to work for you guys if given the opportunity and also i have a you tube channel so if allowed too i can help promote more besides telling my clients friends and family about your products.

I know this is an old thread but I thought I’d mention that if there is a need for testing in the future I would be willing to test hardware/firmware/software.

I’m an IT professional (networking, security) and was a QA tester for embedded Linux/Android devices for many years.

I’d love to be a beta tester. I’ve beta tested programs in the past and it’s very rewarding to know that I took part helping to iron out bugs so the average consumer would have a good, reliable product.

This sounds amazing! I am very interested in your products. Just heard about you yesterday and you’re products seem amazing for the price!