Wyze Hardware Beta Testers Career Opportunities

Hopefully my Beta Testing Hardware suggestion would be a separate offering by the WYZE team.
There will be a way to beta test & receive future products (Involves being a forum mod)…
In short the Requirements are as follows:

1. Answer the Questionnaire within the post…
  2. Wait for a response from the WYZE team to give you the thumbs up (If approved).
    Link is attached :
    https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/announcement-wyze-community-mods-wanted/

Great idea, I am happy to test beta hardware!

Please consider me for a beta tester.

Advanced degrees in Electrical and Computer Engineering

Practicing engineer (35+ years) developing real time embedded systems hardware (MCUs,FPGAs, discrete logic, sensors, actuators) and software (C/C++/Java fluency) for industry (mfg, avionics, aerospace)

Extensive networking and associated security experience (install/admin inhouse LINUX servers for: websites, email, eFAX, etc.)

Home automation one of my hobbies

It’s great to see so many people interested in this idea! Thanks, everyone!

1 Like

Sign me up! I’ve also done some beta testing with a relatively new cell phone/VoIP service startup. I’m a bit of a gizmo geek, got a house full of WiFi smart devices, and love the three Wyzecams I currently work with. I also have a couple of security cams from other makers. Proficient with computers and Android devices.

Sign me up!

Put me down!

Sign me up!

I am game. I also have a background in Network Engineering (10+ years) and IT (15+). Also have background in scripting/coding/software engineering (15+). Test hardware to get free hardware? Sounds like an even exchange!

We have one opportunity now. If you are interested, visit this thread on how to apply -

https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/wyze-hardware-testing-opportunity/

I hope that everyone who has interest in this program has either clicked on the link above or navigated themselves to sign up for the beta testing program. The deadline is 1/28 (Sunday)… GOOD LUCK to everyone!

I wanted to tell you about a hood for the wyzecam. It came up when I bought my 2nd and third camera. At first the hood was 16.99 after I put it on the forum it sold out and went up to 19.99. I am talking about 2 days. I just looked and the price has jumped to 22.99. More than the camera. I think you guys need to come up with your own device to protect the camera from the elements. Or maybe the camera so that it is sealed from rain, snow, and wind. It should also be able to manually turn to get the angle you want. Your camera is so good it could take a price increase. I would buy it.?

I would love to be a Beta tester. I use my current Wyze cams to monitor my plants and home, using both the night-vison and non night vision modes.

Oh yeah… just send me what you need to test!

Heads up, everyone! We have a new hardware testing opportunity! This one is for alpha testing, though. You can find more information here.

Best,

WyzeCracker

1 Like

Definately interested, although I see you have plenty of willing participants. I am a gadget geek and love to try new products. I don’t have a degree but have many years of computer and gadget learning.

Jay

@drj2171 make sure you go and sign up for the Alpha testing … There is still time to get your application in!!! FYI: No degree needed bud!

Voted, too bad you can’t select 2 items. :slight_smile: But as a QA/SDET in real life and beta tester hobbyist for other software/hardware companies, I would love to help!! Part of my biggest interest in this product and company is the fact they’re local (I’m in greater Seattle area) but also I’ve been a follower of their YT channels! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Robert

@robvelez , have you signed up for the Alpha Beta testing? That is the next round of testing that will happen… There’s still time to sign up, which takes less then 5 minutes. I am glad to see this thread is still bringing people to the Wyzeman Gathering! ?! The sign up for alpha is pinned @ the top of every forum section!

My partner and I are mechanical engineers, and would love to see how we can contribute to the products continued growth. We were considering creating a waterproof housing for your cams, but we’re still waiting to receive the product. Let us know if we can be considered as a beta tester and we will gladly get things going on our end.