Wyze handheld Vacuum disappointment?

Here’s a topic on what a maven does:

3 Likes

Not at all happy with the wyze handheld vacuum. I don’t believe it is up to Wyze standards. It reminds me of a toy. I remember when they put the original email out making this available to their customers. I believe it should two bowling balls which the vacuum was somehow suctioning. That made me think that this was a really strong powerful handheld vacuum. Nothing could be further from the truth. If I knew then what I know now I would not have bought it.

Disappointed I used it in my Dodge Journey. It doesn’t pick up dog hair, The attachments don’t work well,Should had a motorized where it spins to suck in the dirt or dog hair. Also when empty you have to put your hands or use something to get it to empty because it is so narrow inside it won’t come out on its own. I know about the the power settings and it don’t pick up like it should. Very disappointed wanted to avoid paying at a gas station to vacuum out my Dodge Journey. To me its worthless if I got to spend a lot of time to barely get much up. I wish I never order until I read reviews. I thought it would have more power than this.

I never believed it could pick up one, let alone two balls. That’s just a plunger trick… I think there’s enough of us not happy- + the crazy delay-for Wyze to issue some sort of refund or credit… especially since they haven’t even bothered to respond on their own forum!

1 Like

Disappointed as well. The attachments easily fall off, the on off low high speed button is difficult to use, battery doesn’t last long, no mount means it just rolls around, no suction power to clean outa cars floor mat, etc. I would think the newest one would be stronger and work better for a car but I’ll never find out unless they send me one for free! Hint hint! I wish I could test these products before they are released I feel like they would offer me a job with my ideas and reviews!!!

1 Like

I really think Wyze should refund people who have received bad units… It’s really disappointing Wyze hasn’t or doesn’t even bother to respond to complaints. It’s like they got yo money sucka!!! Kick rocks! What a joke

Wyze does not monitor this user forum. Any issues should be addressed directly to Wyze

1 (844) 999-3226

Any issues I have had with their products were handled much faster by a phone call rather than going through the chat bot then a support ticket.

As for my Wyze handheld vacuum, the attachments don’t fall off for me or my wife. High speed is very powerful and gets the crumbs out from the couch easily.

1 Like

Hey Tom,
In one of your posts you mention a wall mount for the hand held vac. Where did you get this?

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

@Wyzazz

Etsy user 3dprintnerdEP1192

Thx!

Yup also super dissatisfied, mostly because they waited until the preorders had shipped to release their second vacuum that makes this one a paperweight by comparison. The mini dyson clone would have been way better for my use, but it feels like they deliberately waited to announce it to bait more people into ordering the handheld.

1 Like

Give me my money back !! Attachments keep falling off! I hate to but I guess I’ll have to use some gorilla tape to keep it on.

2 Likes

That’s what I was talking about. About to jump off the Wyze ship!

Not the first “junk” released to soon.
No more preorders for me!

1 Like

You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

Thanks for the advice I might have to try that.

1 Like

Yes, short battery life in the higher suction mode and the brush attachment is useless. I think the issue with the brush is that the bristles are spaced too far apart. If you compare with almost any other brand you will find the bristles are spaced close together to effectively create a seal between the vacuum and surface. Like other have stated, maybe for $30 it would be worth it but not at the current price. My Dyson V7 works mush better for dusting which i what i hoped to use this for.