Wyze Handheld Vacuum Attachment Adapter

Is anybody else having trouble with the round attachments constantly falling out? Using the adapter, pushed everything in tight, and the attachments still fall out frequently. It’s annoying. It’s the adapter itself that comes out.

Just me?

I have not had any attachments fall out.
Have you been attaching and detaching them frequently? The friction-based connection can be worn down by frequent attaching/detaching.

No. Not really. I believe I had the issue the first time I used it.

You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

Me too, I push the adapter in all the way, use the oval brush attachment and the adapter with the attachment fall off as I clean furniture for example.

Really don’t feel like pulling out the duct tape for this one!

2 Likes

Same with me. The flat nozzle fits ok but the adapter is a different shape and does not fit properly and falls out. Looks like it might need to be remolded.

Still the same thing. I have been working with Customer Support since beginning of January, but I don’t think they have actually looked at the very obvious problem that there is a different taper between the two parts and nowhere for it to snap into place. I have to hold it on while I vacuum, which is difficult when vacuuming behind the couch. I think this needs to go to an engineer, but that obviously has not happened yet. Support did as much as they could, even sent me another vacuum very quickly, but it has exactly the same problem.

I had the same very obvious problem. They sent me a replacement that had the exact same issue. You are right, nobody has looked at this or even admitted there is a design flaw. Wyze had me do a return; they received it on Feb 17 but I am still waiting for a credit on my card!