Wyze Floodlight Rules

Currently Wyze Floodlight with V3 Camera works as expected but realized few things can be updated to improve the functionality

1. option to keep floodlight on at Low setting
  2. if Motion is detected, floodlight can switch over to High Setting
    This will allow users to keep light on without impacting their electricity bill and have minimum light in their backyard or frontyard
    This can be achieved via rules or automation if possible…

[Mod Edit]: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

It really doesn’t have this basic functionality? I was about to buy 4 from Home Depot….glad I didn’t!

Wyze Floodlight motion/no motion settings

I would like the Floodlight to be set at, less say 1% at night when there is no motion, then change to, let’s say 100% when motion is detected.
I have installed your light at my parents house, they live in the county, so it’s very dark at night. I would be nice to have some ambient light at nigh for them.

1 Like

Wyze Floodlight Cam scheduling

Need ability to program my floodlight cameras as follows:

Turn on at dusk
Turn off at midnight
Switch to sensor mode from midnight until dawn.

I would like a feature that allows me to adjust how long my Wyze Flood light stays on.

My Wyze floodlight only stays on for a few seconds when triggered by the motion detector. I would like a feature that allows me to adjust how long the flood light stays on. 15 to 30 seconds instead of 5 which seems to be the factory preset.

1 Like

Hey, you can adjust how long the floodlight stays on in the devices settings > Accessories > Floodlight > Timer

1 Like

Is/has this functionality being/been addressed. Having this functionality would make it possible for me to get a second light.

What feature are you talking about?

I would like the floodlight to be on at night, at a low level (like 14%) and then switch to 100% when a trigger event occurs.

Ah, this wishlist item would be moved to the #roadmap when it’s being worked on. It takes a lot of votes before Wyze will notice it.

You solved this for me

2 Likes