Wyze Employee Spotlight - Jing Xue

Hello everyone! :grinning:

This month’s Employee Spotlight is Jing Xue! She will also be the guest speaker at a Team Wyze Live event on October 18th from 3-4 pm PT on LinkedIn. Until then here is some more information about Jing and her role here at Wyze.

Name: Jing Xue

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Team: Product Team

Role: Director of Product Management

1. Why did you choose Wyze (Why Wyze)?

I got a Wyze Cam v3 and used it for a while. I have loved it since the beginning and I started to learn more about Wyze. “Making technology accessible to everyone” and “Be friends with users” core values hit me, and I can’t agree with it more so I decided to join it.

2. What team are you on and what do they do?

I work in the Wyze Service team, our mission is to build a long term relationship with users to empower their cameras with more capabilities. We define the product roadmap, prioritize features and manage deliveries and collect feedback for improvements.

3. How long have you been with Wyze and what do you do here?

I’ve been at Wyze for 1 year and 6 months as a Product Manager for Cam Plus. On a daily basis, I work on Cam Plus new features and bug fixes. Work together with different teams to solve problems and improve the user experience.

4. What’s your favorite thing about working at Wyze?

Working with smart people and working on products that can impact millions of people.

5. How have Wyze product(s) impacted your life?

I have super power now! I can check when my gardeners are at my home, I can check whether my garbage cans have been emptied, I can check who ate my tomatoes in my garden consistently (It was a giant rat :frowning: ), I can check when my kids go to bed and how long they take their naps, I can lock my door wherever I am, and I can turn on/off my lights even when I am not home. I make my life so much easier and I want to make it more smarter for everyone in the future.

Wyze is growing! The Wyze service team is looking for a senior user researcher to join our team. You’d be working with us to create great services and make the technology accessible to everyone. Check out our opportunities here: Wyze Careers.

11 Likes

Awesome!! Congratulations!! Well deserved! It’s really really great to see wyze interact and bond with their users like they do. I’ve personally never experienced anything like it, and it only makes me want to continue business with Wyze. I love how deeply rooted that core value is

5 Likes

Congrats! Cam plus has come a very long way. From “Complete Motion Capture”, to legacy PD, and now cam plus, cam plus lite, and cam plus pro (along with other subscriptions). It’s amazing how the price is so low for all the features that are offered. Keep it up!

2 Likes

I love the Wyze services! I use Cam Plus Unlimited, Cam Plus Lite, Home Monitoring Service, Cam Plus Pro (on a secondary account since it conflicts with HMS), including Sprinkler Plus. Love all the services and seeing all the features within them all constantly getting added!

3 Likes