Wyze Electric Scooter

It would be awesome if Wyze made an affordable electric scooter as there aren’t many out there on the market. Hopefully someday in the future they will make one! Is anyone else interested in Wyze making a electric scooter?

7 Likes

Hard pass here.

6 Likes

I was thinking more of a scooter like this:

2 Likes

I ride a Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic so I don’t know much about electric skooters. But best of luck :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice! Thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh, so more like this then.

More seriously I’m all for electric vehicles and think they can probably be charged safely… Doesn’t exactly seem like a fit for Wyze but why not.

2 Likes

Yes, like that. just without the fire :sweat_smile:. As long as they build the battery and charger right it should be fine.

2 Likes

The wish list is the place for this idea. At my age, I am going to pass, but I can see a lot of kids having fun with them.

I think we’re the same age.
How about this? :blush:

ew-36-yellow-001

5 Likes

Hubba Hubba!

I want mine in candy apple red. LOL

Here ya go.

2b0fad_6b3728041fb64b23a61924a6b209422e_mv2_d_1920_1280_s_2

Sorry for hijacking your thread @elliskrusch
You should post the idea in the Wishlist section though.

6 Likes

There are about 1000 on Amazon right now for as little as $98. What do you consider affordable?

I would go as high as two bucks, maybe all the way to five if I could get custom paint.

2 Likes

I would say anywhere between $100-$300 depending on what features and range it has.

I have assume that price doen’t include a battery and charger. A 48 volt battery made with “good” cells will cost more than that.

What I’d really like to see is an electric transporter that use the DeWalt, Milwaukee, Ryobi or Toro batteries…

3 Likes

Might as well go big or go home. Can you make an electric car ? Wyze EV. Doesn’t fit Wyze business model. I got a better idea, can you make a car burglar noise device ? Stick on your window and it detects vibration and triggers video capture and sounds a loud warning alarm noise that resets after N secs/mins. Optional tiny LED blinks while on stand by as a deterant. No cloud or wifi on this one. Non iot, too much battery drain or add usb power and tack on IOT gateway for cloud access.

A dashcam with that built in would be a good product.

So glad that’s the type of scooter you meant. I couldn’t imagine a person needing an electric scooter for their mobility, relying on one from Wyze with Wyze reliability issues.

2 Likes