Just got my new Doorbell Pro but I just cannot get it to detect my 5Ghz signal. It detects and works fine on 2.4 Ghz. What baffles me is that it detects all other 5Ghz signals around except mine ! Please help because I want it to work on 5Ghz to avoid inteference, slow speeds due to the number of other devices I have connected to 2.4 Ghz.
I have done the following-
- Restarted my router, phone, the doorbell pro and Chime multiple times
- Removed Mac Filters on the router even though I dont think that is whats causing the issue
- Tried disabling 802.11ax / WiFi 6 mode on my router in case its a compatibility issue. I have an RT-AX56U router.
- Checked my SSID to make sure there are no special characters.
- Checked if the my phone, the doorbell pro, and Chime were in good 5 Ghz signal range during set up.