I have had a Wyze doorbell for several months. Recently I have noticed when someone rings the doorbell, it chimes outside and not inside the house. Of course, I can’t hear it when it only chimes outside. I am not sure how to correct this. Any help is appreciated.
@caninekingdom Welcome to the community! Have you tried to do a reset on the chime?
- Plug your chime into a standard power outlet close to the doorbell.
- Press and hold the reset button on the bottom of the Wyze Chime until the blue light flashes quickly three times. Set up should complete automatically.
- Tap Finish . You’re all set!
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Video Doorbell.
- Tap on the Settings gear on the top right.
- Tap Accessories > Your Chime.
- Tap and drag the Volume bar to increase the volume, and test the chime sounds.
- Your Wyze Chime volume may be set to 0, so you won’t be able to hear it.
So when I go click on the video doorbell settings, it doesn’t list an Accessories option? It only lists Name, Rules, Device Info, and Wyze Support, or Delete Device at the bottom. Is there another way to troubleshoot this to get the chime to work with the doorbell??