WYZE Door Bell Pro Status

Has anyone received their WYZE Video Door Bell Pro? I ordered mine back in October and saw they started shipping in December, but I have not received mine (shows my order is processing). I’ve emailed customer service three times within the last 3 weeks with my order # asking for a status, but no replies from WYZE. Cannot get through via support # as well. Very concerning since I’ve been charged for the item, but cannot get any updates??? Thanks for any insight.

I know a few who have received the VDB Pro. I believe the call times was modified a bit, With this being the holidays. I would try to call tomorrow to find out.

Where do you see Processing? on your Phone in the orders area or in the My Account area from a computer. On my phone, I see an order which says processing, but when I go to the My Orders Page (Order History) from a browser, it shows Pick / Pack. I suspect you are experiencing the same thing. Basically, it is being packaged for shipping.

1 Like

They are only 31% shipped as of the last shipping update. If you still feel you need to talk to customer service, you can do so tomorrow via phone:

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.
[note due to typhoon Rai recovery, hours will be 6 AM - 6 PM PT for the next 5 days at least]

1 Like