WYZE Disguise

O.O Can you share the v.2 sleeve too?

1 Like

Hi Vikki - Sorry for the delay in responding. Here is the file.

minion square V2.pdf (56.0 KB)

3 Likes

It doesn’t work. Please?

Thanks a lot. Going to have some fun with my wife.

Hi Vikki,

What is not working with the PDF file?

Moderator Note: The email signature containing personal information has been manually removed from this post. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

The v2 file link didn’t work

I just checked the attached file and it does work for me. Give it another try.

Steve Woo

minion square V2.pdf (56 KB)

Moderator Note: The email signature containing personal information has been manually removed from this post. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

It does. Thank you

Can I ask what medium you print these on?

I agree, whats not working. You download the *.pdf file, print it, cut it and wrap it around the camera. Are you using a PDF viewer? It is not a *.docx file or a graphics file. If you have a *.pdf vile viewer, you shouldn’t have any problem.

I print the wrap on 4 mil flexible vinyl and cover it with a clear over lamination.

Steve Woo

2 Likes

Just printed this out… its awesome, the kids love it.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad the kids enjoy it.

Steve

Well, you know who does work well on the square…

proxy-image(2)

1 Like

Steve Woo, That’s very nice that you’re sharing your wrap design for free, but as you see a lot of people want one, you should market your idea and sell it to the rest of the world, to make some cash on the side. If you enjoy being a generous person, {like myself} you can still make it available here for free, to people that find it on this site. Just an idea before someone else does it. Great job by the way.