Hello I believe a wyze cam dash cam for cars would be amazing. Two camera wireless set up recording front and back view of car. It can be powered wired/wireless and solar. When paired with a wifi hotspot or a sim card slot. This can be a game changers for the right price.!
Before we all go to jail for you violating someone’s privacy, at least tell us what cam you used that did that.
It’s a public street The camera is a 5 or 6 year old DOD LS460W dash cam. No longer available. You can type in the latitude and longitude shown on the bottom right of the first two screen shot to find the location.
Am I the only person that wants not only front and back recording, but also left, right, and cabin (with IR illumination and night vision for that one)? Of course, all that would be counter to Wyze’s low cost strategy.
Buy a Tesla
Vehicle camera with Driver Safety AI alerts
This is a stretch, but considering Wyze’s high-quality cameras and AI expertise:
- A non-wifi camera mounted inside a car (like a dash cam) that provides helpful driver support features, such as “lane departure warning”, “following distance”, “blind spot monitoring”.
- Connected to an external monitor with optional audio alerts
- This would be useful for the majority of cars that were not produced with expensive advanced safety tech
- The Mapbox Vision SDK looks suitable. They offer an example of a leading Chinese app that uses a smartphone’s sensors, cameras, and screen to offer all of the above features.
- However, a dedicated camera and wired monitor would be preferred (so that the smartphone can be used for mapping apps, and so the monitor can be placed in a more desirable viewing position)
- Tether to a smartphone for software updates or to download footage from SD card