Wyze DashCam

I didn’t know that. Might come in handy when I need the capability.

On my trip to FL I used my hotspot on my phone, it works great. Obviously it works only when the hotspots are on but it reconnects after it looses connectivity. It would be great if the camera continues to record to SD card with out wifi.

1 Like

A dash camera that connects to your phone (via Bluetooth) seems like something Wyze could make to protect drivers from false claims during wrecks or when police pull you over.

I would apricate a dash cam. Having bought a couple and been disappointed there should be a simple version that ticks the box from Wyze.

1 Like

I also vote for a dash cam!

1 Like

We would absolutely buy at least 2 dash cams if they
Made them. Really hope they do.

3 Likes

Upvote for a dashcam! We would also buy two if they made one.

1 Like

Wyze should be focusing on getting it right on what they sell. Problem with this Company is…there all over the place. Focues on a Core Product Line…It’s a Toys R Us Company.

1 Like

This topic has been covered many times. Wyze isn’t one team that works on all the products. Every product line has its own team. Not working on a new product has no effect on another product. It would just mean the people assigned to that new product would be unemployed instead.

1 Like

Toys “R” Us

Didn’t you already sell all your Wyze toys?

1 Like

He is to busy being an internet lawyer. I have had the same Dash Cam for 7 years with a 64 GB card in it formatted to FAT 32… The problem is now is if I want to purchase a new one I can’t get one in the U.S. for some reason? It was made in Taiwan, and best dash cam I have ever had, 30 frames per second, GPS, super excellent night vision, loop recordings and super excellent detailed videos.

1 Like

Home Monitoring system and 2 Cam Outdoor’s donated to GoodWill. Still waiting for Cordless Vacuum, Night Light, and Light Strip Pro. Still use the Door Bell (that does work) , 2 Cam Pam, Handheld Vacuum(still in the box), Car (Still in box) and 2 Floor Lamps (works).

Since you are a advocate for Wyze (we all need to support something) on helping other’s…I hope in your Day Job you have the Dedication and Loyalty to your employer.

Day job :rofl:, I retired as a military officer after 30 years in 1996 and my civilian job in 2012. My job now is playing a minimum of 9 holes of :golf::man_golfing: every day. Since I have two real lawyers in the family I have a distain for internet lawyers.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank You for your service!!! My Brother-In law also had retired from the Army (32yrs). Maybe Wyze can developed a Golf Finder or Golf Range watch… :smiley: as I can use this. BTW…Not a lawyer…35yrs in IT (Cyber Security) and in Corporate America I have seen issues go unchecked which the consumer has no voice when you work for 20 Billion dollar company. Someone needs to be a Robin Hood so I hold Companies responsible for the products they sell.

If I “unsubscribe to these emails,” will it cancel all the forum replies or just for this dashcam thread. More people want Windows Media Center to make a comeback than they want dashcams. If folks wanted dashcams that badly, automakers would’ve put them in their cars already.

Off hand, I assume just this tread. But that is a guess.

And yes, lots of people want dashcams.

1 Like

There’s a very healthy market supply of dash cams currently available so if folks really wanted one they would already have it. If folks really wanted a ‘cheap’ (as most Wyze products are) dash cam those are also available,

dash cams under $50 - Google Search

…although I would be very hesitant to use the word ‘best’ to describe dash cams at that price point.

1 Like

At the bottom of this page I switched it from Watching to Normal so’s I only get a notification if someone mentions me. I guess “normal” means “vain.” LOL