Wyze.com error

Has anyone gotten and error code after logging into wyze.com! wyze error|219x500

No, but I (and several others) received an eMail form Wyze. Link to other thread
msg follows:

A New Device Has Signed into Your Wyze Account
Your Wyze account has been signed into by a new device at 01/19/2021 00:27:10 UTC.

If this was you:
You’re all set and don’t have to do anything!

If this was not you:
Please reset your account password. We also recommend checking your email and social media accounts for suspicious activity and changing any passwords that may match the one you used for your Wyze account.

Sincerely,
The Wyze Team

Try rebooting your phone. Also, what web browser are you using?

Odd, I just read this post, went to my email, and found this email received at 8:29pm CT … what gives??

+++++++++++

A New Device Has Signed into Your Wyze Account
Your Wyze account has been signed into by a new device at 01/19/2021 02:28:38 UTC.

If this was you:
You’re all set and don’t have to do anything!

If this was not you:
Please [reset your account password] and contact our [Customer Support team]. We also recommend checking your email and social media accounts for suspicious activity and changing any passwords that may match the one you used for your Wyze account.

Sincerely,
The Wyze Team

Hi @Mark5 Yup, It’s been resolved.

4 Likes

:+1:t2:

Thx! Guess I feel better, new password already created :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I cannot access wyze.com on any browser on my iMac, unless I click on an email link from wyze.com

Otherwise, I get a 403 error.

Help?

Clear your cache and cookies and all that good stuff. I just viewed it on my laptop and my phone and I’m not seeing any issues and I haven’t seen any reports of site issues.

2 Likes

Yep. Sorry, still doesn’t work.

Not even on Chrome Incognito or Firefox.

(I had to click the email link to get here, again.)

So apparently, a recent YouTube video says a 403 error might be due to using a VPN.

But I don’t have any issues with using the Wyze Cam apps in general.

Have you added a vpn or beefed up you security? I know I can’t get on the site with my vpn and when I use Chrome I have to lower my security level before it will load!

If you never use the VPN before you might want to read agreed me files because there’s a lot you can do with the VPN but there’s also a lot that you can’t do! So for sure read all your pros and cons on the vpn that you have installed

I’ve been using VPN before I started using WYZE products.

Only recently have I had problems accessing wyze website.

It’s pretty annoying.

And like I said before, my wyze devices are still working while on VPN.

The link that throws the error, double click the icon in the URL and see if it is showing https:// or http://

Also, right click on the link you are clicking, the one that works and copy shortcut. then go to the browser and paste it in the URL. see if there is a difference between the two.

1 Like

Thanks.

On my Chrome browser, the icon left of the address bar is a circled i, “Info or not secure”.

Copied link appears to have a locked icon “connection is secured.”

But typing in wyze.com in the address bar, the Chrome browser automatically turns it into https. Or at least, if I clicked right cursor on the typed wyze.com, it shows https… but after hitting entered, 403 error shows up.

Hmmmmm that is weird! It has to be something in the setting of your machine! Check when your last update was! You may have had a security update that effecting it! Have you tried to go to another site that you would have to pay on like if you have a banking app on your machine try to go to it and see what happens

Try some other sites with a valid certificate, like microsoft.com.

Is this on an Android or Windoz 10, 19042.nnnn? Go to Settings Update & Security, check those items, Update and Security. The last update added Microsoft Edge and changed some network settings so you might explore that app.

Android. Check that all the apps are up to date. Remove the VPN for a test. Good Luck! :four_leaf_clover:

If you are amenable to this, I would clear your browser cache and see if that corrects it. I have seen similar things when my cache had issues.

Lol!!! Must be an echo in here!

Yeah, big banking websites never work on my browsers.

I believe all my browsers are updated.

I’ve deleted wyze cookies several times yesterday.

Is clearing the whole browser cache really necessary?