Wyze car will not turn right

My problem is that the car will not turn right. Left turn works fine.
I just got the car today and I am very disappointed, this car is going back for a refund.

You could do that, but before you do if you could – the product is brand-new, and I’m sure the developers would love to see a log of what went wrong. Just do the same thing again, send the log, then you can return it.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

So clearly it’s made for NASCAR.

2 Likes

Longshot but check your car’s steering center control/adjustment underneath. Mine was shipped full left. Perhaps yours shipped full right instead of centered like this:

5 Likes

Thanks. I did check. It’s right in the center. Everything just locks up when I try to turn right.

Thanks,
David,

[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

2 Likes

:smiley:

Thanks,
David,
[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Your signature shows your e-mail address and this is a public forum. FYI.

1 Like

Maybe it’s not the steering adjustment, but a different hardware issue. You could ask support for a replacement.

I would also suggest calling, you’ll get the best response.
(206) 339-9646
Wyze Support has extended their live support hours for a better support experience. ( Excluding Holidays & Emergencies )
WEEKDAY HOURS:
Monday - Friday 4 AM – 8 PM PT
WEEKEND HOURS
Saturday 8 AM – 4 PM PT

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s a good suggestion and I will call on Monday.

Thanks,
David,

1 Like

I just opened mine and have the same issue. I was saving this as a gift and when we opened it everything seemed fine but it only really turns in one direction and very weak at that.

I guess open a support ticket.