Wyze Car Shipped 6/15/21

I hope you send us some great videos 0f fireworks on July 4th using you Car.

I will try. Attach a cam pan to other USB port. Video tape it in the danger zone.

Now you have ideas churning in my head and I’m thinking of two Roman candles zip tide one on each side of the car, now you have a rocket car :rofl:

2 Likes

Love the idea!!!

Put some lead in tires :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Put some wings on it and you will have a short lived drone :joy::joy:

If a hawk grabbed it. Man … that would be some awesome air shots . If a Hawk wanted the Wyze car, it could not get away. Just a sitting duck. :duck:

Please add code to the wyze car app to make sure the v2 camera isnt running beta firmware. The people buying the car are probably huge wyze fans and want the latest code and then need to flash firmware after they break 2 or 3 cameras like me,

1 Like

It’s good advice not to be running beta when you set up this car.
The thing about beta is, As soon as you sign up for beta , you sign up for the risk of things getting broken.

You also sign up to help troubleshoot to improve the processes. Beta can be an awesome thing, cause you get first looks at new features, but not recommended if you aren’t comfortable troubleshooting if/when you run into an issue.

I did late last week, but haven’t received a reply. Given the time of year, there’s probably a good chance that they are on vacation or something. Hopefully, it will just show up on my doorstep today or tomorrow. If not, I’ll reach out to support next week.

1 Like

My car arrived today! Haven’t unboxed it yet. Probably will do that later.

5 Likes

Sure would be nice if my car wasn’t stuck in shipping limbo.
Shipped on 6/16 and no progress as of 8 days later.
WTF!
Really wish people would stop using these dumb Crap Post shipping services!

What if it got lost during shipment? Does Wyze have another one to replace it with? After ten days of non-movement, I would make a call to Wyze.

Still waiting on mine also. Weird how its traveled the whole I5 Corridor even passing through my town. It was pretty annoying having Wyze send out an email saying it would be delivered on the 19th. Choosing a non guaranteed shipping method, they should have just said it shipped without a date. I was staring to think the cars were driving themselves out to us!

1 Like

I even had a expected delivery date of 6/22 then it changed to 6/23 and now I don’t have one. Smart Post shipping is the dumbest thing ever. Just use normal FedEx or UPS ground they don’t care about their Smart Post crap.

Not going to be good having the battery pack in the back of a semi in triple digit temperatures…

I know right. Although I already have another one of similar size that’s 16,000mah.

So I woke up this morning and checked my email. Lo and behold there was a FedEx Delivery Manager email saying that my package is out for delivery today skipping USPS and being delivered by FedEx themselves. Which should be done always anyway. While I understand that Smart Post crap is cheaper. Way To many packages get left in limbo or have the wrong expected delivery date because they still have to be handled by USPS crap.

sigh still no response from @UserCustomerGwen, and after support told me to contact them again in a week, now they say they can’t help with the status of a prize, and that I have to contact the person in charge of the contest. :frowning:

1 Like

@NeighborGeek Let me see if I can get hold of someone or least get an answer for you about your prize.

5 Likes

Howdy! Sorry for the delay. Thanks for flagging me, StopICU33!

Some of the cars got stuck at port. So we have about half of the prizes out but some are still waiting. We apologize for the delay and will ship as soon as we can.

5 Likes

No worries, I was just concerned that it might not arrive at the right address since I’ve moved this week. I did resubmit the address form with the new address, so as long as it ships there all will be fine.

Thank you!

4 Likes