Wyze car giveaway contest - 4/1/21

not sure. im trying to get it in my cart

Are you saying …500 hundred Wyze Car is sold in 5 seconds ?

1 Like

I got one, Added it o cart and keep hitting proceed to check out! got it on the second round! first round it kept buffering and wouldnt accept payment! shipping went from 5.99 to 17.99! WTH?

1 Like

Sorry, meant to reply to WyzeGwendolyn.

1 Like

Yup. They are selling SUPER quickly. We’re really excited about how popular this is! :grin:

4 Likes

The crashing of the shop is a good tell tale sign of unregulated bots flooding in and snagging up a finite launch of a product they know is going to be in demand. It feels more like a publicity stunt to get consumers into the shop to sell merchandise. Im not stating this to be rude or put the company down, Its just how the experience feels compared with stunts pulled by plenty of brands to bring attention to there products. It’s nice on your part for trying to build something and release it you feel would be a good thing to make for people and yourselves but in execution the way its been handled is going to leave more displeased customers and there view and support for the company than it will the few possitive that get it with a very, very, very small amount easily aquired by a few bot users. Look at how easily they blocked a $400 to $500 console accross the world. Now think how a $50 + Shipping and handling come to find out AFTER RELEASING THE PRODUCT TO MARKET, after the attention has been grabbed giving a false sense of a bargain, on top of not even shipping till may. This doesnt look or feel good from a consumer stand point and looks more like an atempt to get people into the shop to hopefully get impulse buys. I do have to say your team did a good job with trying to make a good, entertaining and fun product many would like and enjoy, and had only the best ententions, but 5000 isnt alot when you consider the amount of people that would want one. For the servers not be able to handle the traffic with that low of qauntity is something that puts up a red flag that propper preparations were neglected or the demand for such a product was vastly underestimated which for a company like wyze should not be overlooking. Nice attempt but alot are going to be unpleased with the results in this technological age seeing something like this only available to less than a fraction of 1% of the markets consumers. Best wishes for everyone there and good job on making something cool looking and probably good qaulity but we all really wont know except maybe 5,000 people(less in reality if people are able to buy multiple making it even more in demand sadly) and tens, hudreds of thousands, to millions of displeased customers or potential customers.

1 Like

Exactly!

@justncase410, the shipping was listed incorrectly at first. You should reach out to customer support so we can help out with this. We’ll honor what you saw. :slight_smile:

Wyze Customer Support

3 Likes

That’s one word for it.

1 Like

The shipping is supposed to be $17.99. The box for this is pretty large and includes both the car frame and the power bank. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dream Crawler

2 Likes

Shipping went from free to 5.99 to 17.99! Is this some sort of April fools day joke!

2 Likes

I have two charges pending in my Amazon Pay, but never got a confirmation from Wyze. Did I get a car and if so, how do I cancel the other one?

Gwendolyn explained this above.

1 Like

ok np

Well, our vacuum robot is named Rosey (like on the Jetson’s!) so we will name this… WALL-E

4 Likes

@axiom42, sounds to me like you probably got a car! I’d contact customer support to look into this to be sure. :slight_smile:

Wyze Customer Support

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll call them

1 Like

Im still calling mine Rovnavica Mk1 even if i have to imagine i got one.

2 Likes

I tried ordering the car and the v2 cam at 8am and 9am from my cart but got an error message both times that said the car was not in stock. Now Wyze is trying to charge my Amazon Pay account $101.25!!! What the heck is going on?!?!?