Wyze Car - Front wheels will not roll

Just got the wyze car put together and synced to my phone. If you pick the car up you can roll the rear wheels with your hand, the front wheels will not roll they are locked. When controlling the car i can turn the front left and right but the car will not move forward or reverse???

I recommend getting a refund . But first make sure everything is set up properly first .

@wmich06 & @Samuel
Maybe it has line locks on the front brakes so you can do a burn-out to get the tires sticky for the drag race, but Wyze forget the release button in their firmware & software … LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2018-2019 Mustang GT LINE LOCK | How To Use It The RIGHT WAY <---- Click link for what a line lock does in YouTubeVideo

1 Like

Sounds like something is jammed. My wheels all turn by hand. I’d recommend contacting Support:

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

3 Likes