Wyze Car? For real?

I think we broke the website…

1 Like

Lol was anyone able to order one?

I was trying to order again since I am afraid that my snuck in order might get cancelled. It took multiple tries just to get it in the cart.

I was finally able to get my order to go through and it looks like it actually succeeded. We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

Make sure you go to the ‘Shop’ page; even though they said it’s on ‘wyze.com’, it’s one page down. Also, adding it to the shopping cart knocked the two items I previously had out of the cart. No big deal, just an FYI.

I think it broke, I have two items in the cart and clicked pay and I just have a spinning marker for the last five minutes. I was also going to order the keypad for the lock.

Didn’t it say Free Shipping when purchasing the car? Looks like it’s still charging $5.99…

1 Like

SAme here… Not happy with he 216 and one in cart I cannot purchase because maintenance page keeps coming up… Not Happy!!!

I have screenshots too… This is not right!

Checkout window keeps stuck there… {few min later} Finally now it says out of stock… but I had it when it WAS in stock, Not happy! lol

I had the same issue, then I tired Amazon pay, that worked for me

Just wait, It will complete eventually.

And while I was adding the previous items they had previously knocked out, they updated my shopping cart and marked the car as ‘no longer in stock’. Thanks guys. Sigh…

For anyone who’s curious what the shopping cart looks like. lol

Same here until it finally went to out of stock, I am disappointed … I do not have extra time now. :frowning:

It’s real next “mission” pre-order opening is at 9AM Pacific 12PM Eastern Time.

Yeah… I am-a gonna try one more time…

Wyze better not be my new sugar b/c it’s definitely starting to feel like an addiction now! lol

For those who successfully got through the checkout, did you actually have a credit card charge? Like do you see a pending change in your credit card account?

Yes CC pending $83.81, on the app it shows processing both the cam and RC. Confirmation email as well
:sunglasses:

The car is real. Only a citrin amount are available per hour. A new batch is available every hour on the hour.
There’s currently some issues with the website, but Wyze is aware of it and they’re working on it!

I thought this was a joke lol but now I am excited for my new rc

What if you get an email later saying, “Here’s a refund,…April Fools!” lol

1 Like