Wyze car availability

Is the wyze car ever going to be available again for purchase?

[Mod Note]: Your post was merged to this category since it involves a question and not a request for a Product or Service enhancement by Wyze.

3 Likes

If Wyze has any plans to sell the car again, I’m not aware of it. There is an existing Wishlist topic for the Wyze Car that you may be interested in below.

You can also VOTE for it top-left of the thread.

3 Likes

Seems silly after seeing the intense demand for this product that a company would choose not to make more… unless they anticipate them having issues and not selling well once purchasers start to use and review them…

I’m guessing Wyze may eventually offer the Wyze Car again. So anyone that is really interested in the car should hop in the thread in my post above and vote for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Isn’t it going to be a little difficult to make it work since the web page says “Works with any Wyze Cam V2 (Sold Seperately)” ? :thinking:

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 19-26-46 Wyze Car

I wouldn’t think so since most people already have a v2 sitting around. The v2 cam can still be purchased at Walmart, Home Depot, Amazon, eBay, MicroCenter, and PetSmart.

Possibly, but I doubt everyone has a spare V2. Also, if Wyze has discontinued production of them, the availability of the V2 cameras will diminish fairly quickly, I would think.

1 Like

Wyze Car available today while supplies last!

The site crashed on check out.

I’ve tried twice so far. The first time it seemed to crash after I selected Amazon Pay. (I was left with a page that was blank except for the top and bottom headers). I tried again after disabling my ad blocker, and got the “Shopping cart is empty” message after clicking to checkout after adding it.

Are these gone now, or is it just problems with the online checkout? I get a page that says pre-order for shipment in Jan. but then the page hangs on checkout.