Wyze Cameras - Shared Cam - No Events Recorded

I have a v3 cam shared with me and a v3 cam shared out with someone else. Both show no events recorded for the shared person. Did something change with v3 cameras?

Correct. Shared people have limited access.

But the shared v2 cameras show events.

I just tested a V2 and a V3, and I received notifications and event clips from both on my shared user account. So seems to be working ATM.

However – If you as the owner delete the event, then it deletes it for them too. Is that a possibility?

1 Like

It’s good to hear that it’s working for you. That means there is hope. No, nothing has been deleted.

Is there anyone that can chime in or I’ll open a ticket with wyze.

Just to confirm, the other person doesn’t get event clips from either their camera that’s shared with you, or the camera that’s shared to them? Do you see events from both cameras in your side? Have them remove all filters from their event tab for troubleshooting for starters. Do they see events yet?

The camera shared with me → they can see the events and I can not
The camera I shared with someone else → I can see the events and they cannot

No filters used and they only have the 1 camera on their side.

Well, I can’t figure out how to contact support without asking for a camera replacement. Is that weird?

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

I have to keep scrolling for those other options! thanks.

Same, shared my account w my wife, her Events tab is empty. She can see cams but events says “no event records”. Meanwhile, on my account, I have so many events I don’t know what to do w them.

Welcome! Does she have any filters enabled in her event tab?

1 Like

Good thought. No, no filters.
Turns out no past events are showing up but new ones are. So I Guess that was the issue for me at least.

One more question, did you share all the Wyze devices with your wife, or did you share your login and password with her?