Wyze cameras caught SWAT AND COPS

Wyze cam caught heavy force of police in our neighborhood. We had a guy wanted for aggravated assault with intent to murder in one of our townhomes. First, Wyze cam caught audio of shots fired by criminal. Later, Wyze cameras caught police searching for suspect near my home. This event was all over the local news.

[Mod Note]: Re-encoded video to properly display in Chrome browser.

2 Likes

Four cops swaddled in tactical padding and one in black among them wearing light cotton… Counterintuitive from my lay POV. :worried:

Presumably not part of the entry team.

1 Like

Entry, hell! The approach’ll probably kill ya!  ;-)

You are correct. Due to the suspect’s behavior the police force took him out.

1 Like

What did PD advise residents to do as all this took place?

Due to the fact that the area was covered with PD from 5 jurisdictions, local County PD and Sheriff Dept., as well as SWAT our neighborhood was on lockdown for a good 10 - 12 hours.

A real ordeal.

What City and State was this in?

By take him out did you mean as in no longer a tax payer problem (dead) ??

Uh …yup! His journey on this planet has allowed him to transition to the other side.

To paraphrase John Cleese :

'E’s passed on! He has ceased to be! 'E’s expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E’s a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E’s off the twig! 'E’s kicked the bucket, 'e’s shuffled off ‘is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin’ choir invisible!!

:sunglasses:

Lord, I apologize and be with the starving pygmies down there in New Guinea. Amen

Sorry, for slow response. This was in Dekalb County, Georgia.

At least the taxpayers won’t have to support him for years or decades to come…