Wyze Camera fails to connect to Netgear Orbi

Unlike most other smart devices with only 2.4 GHz support, Wyze camera fails to connect to routers with the same SSID for 5 and 2.4 GHz. I am using a Netgear Orbi.
This is a bug for all Wyze Cameras and need to be Fixed. Other 2.4 GHz devices has solved it, and Wyze should follow their steps

I have a Netgear Orbi RBK23. I currently have 34 smart devices on 2.4ghz of which 21 are Wyze devices. I’ve had no problems with connectivity.

Can you explain what you are actually experiencing? What happens when you try to add a product?

2 Likes

I have a Netgear Orbi RBK22 with over 40 smart device …4 V2s and 2 pans all running.

Welcome to the community, @shoumo. I have shortened your topic title for readability. Could you please provide more details about the problem you’re having? There are many members on here using the Orbi, and they may be able to assist you with it connecting to Wyze devices. It would be especially helpful if you could provide the exact model of Orbi.

In order for the community, and Wyze, to assist you better, please always provide all of the following.

• Phone/tablet type and OS version on phone/tablet
  • Wyze app version (instructions here)

This is needed because “latest” and “up to date” are subjective to when a post is added to the forum. (It is also important to distinguish whether an issue is actually with a beta version, as opposed to a public release.)