Wyze camera broke after 6 months?

I have a wyze pan camera outside and every single time I put in a SD card it says “no video at the selected time”. My old SD card use to work and I was able to see the footage but now it doesn’t work at all. I have put 5 different SD cards inside it and they all say the same thing. When I put it on my PC, it shows that it did register the camera to the SD card and everything but will not let me see the recording or even record on any SD cards I have put in it. I am on the verge to say the camera is broken and I have only had it for about 6 months and it has already broke on me. I have 4 other Wyze cameras and have had them for a while and they have not broke on me, only this one. I don’t know what else to do. I live in a very bad area and need the camera for security reasons.

Welcome to the forums!

The PC that you put the card in won’t let you see the recordings and the PC itself can’t put anything in the SD card? One thing I’d try is to force close and reopen the app before accessing the camera. Wait a second for it to go through the connection run up and then access the playback. It may take a second to load if it’s working. In settings, what does the local storage page show? Does it give a SD card free/used size?

1 Like

When u go through the file, it shows all the folders like itt suppose to but the recording folder is always empty. I even checked the properties on it and it said 0. Before, it was working perfectly fine, but now and SD card I put in doesn’t do anything.