• Fixed Cam Plus Lite bugs

Wyze Cam Pan v2:

Firmware Version:

What’s New:

• Fixed Cam Plus Lite bugs

Wyze Plug 2021:

Firmware Version:

What’s New:

• Fixed a bug that caused connectivity issues.

• Improved network stability issues and overall connectivity performance

7 Likes

6 V3’s - Updated without issue (Not using CPL)
3 Cam Pan v2’s - Updated without issue (Not using CPL)
2 2021 Plugs - Updated without issue, will monitor for disconnects as I was seeing this often.

4 Likes

12 V3 cameras updated without issue. I am not using CPL since I have a “unlimited”{ CamPlus license.

3 Likes

7 V3’s - Updated without issue (1 using CPL - will test)
1 Cam Pan V2 - Updated without Issue
4 2021 Plugs - Updated without issue. One continually disconnects, will monitor to see.

Great Job on the updates. Updated all through the “Update Firmware” menu without issues.

EDIT

NOTE: I am on the unlimited Cam Plus Plan, so no CPL on my outdoor cams. So the following is based on Cam Plus:

After updating the FW of my v3 Camera’s, my wife walked out of the house and I was alerted of a person on the driveway, porch, Side Gate to my phone a bunch of times. This was great as it alerted more than before and even beat Alexa. Amazing. Not sure if the CPL update corrected something with Cam Plus, but so far everything seems to be working.

I do have CPL on camera’s in my Office / Wyze Test Room. Will test CPL on these devices as well.

3 Likes

Updated all my v3s and 2 pan cam v2s. All did so without any hitch.
I AM getting PDs from those camplus lite cams (affected cams formerly not sending PD alerts) now, with the exception of one or two cams still not sending person detection (corrected in-app on events), all settings are optimal, one of those cams, sent a log in, log #470275, another cam log #470284

EDIT: rebooted and increased sensitivity, and got a detection form each of these cams.

4 Likes

Updated v3s and Pan Cam v2s, some with Cam Plus and some with Cam Plus Lite. Can you tell us what we should be looking for with regards to “Fixed Cam Plus Lite bugs”? Also, why no update for v2 cams?

Updated all 2021 Plugs. Thank you for the update! The connectivity problem has been driving me nuts. :grin:

Will you please verify 2021 Plug firmware version? I see 1.2.0.179 vs 1.2.0.176:

1 Like

Updated to 1.2.0.179 on the plugs yesterday.

4 went offline last night so problem still isn’t fixed for me

Logs:

[Mod Note]: Post was moved to the associated beta topic for consistency in grouping related beta posts.

1 Like

Updated 4 v3’s no problems at all.

It should read .179 the post will be updated to reflect that in a few minutes

1 Like

2 of the 4 plugs came back from a power cycle and the other 2 needed to be set back up.

I’ll submit logs again tomorrow if they go offline again but will probably wait to see what others are experiencing after that.

Will the firmware just show up in the app – I have one of my 2 back online, and it shows no firmware upgrade in the app? Take awhile? Any way to refresh?
Thanks

If cams…
Make sure you are signed up for v3 and/or pancam v2 beta… account-about-bet a program- v3.
The go into each cam’s settings, gear icon-device info-firmware version…

It’ll be there.

If plugs I don’t have any but I imagine they’re the same way but apply beta to plugs.

1 Like

Wyze app Home > Account > About > Beta Program > Edit > Wyze Plug CFH > check box > Save

1 Like

@ruffbong & @Seapup - Thanks – that got me there – appreciated. Will post results in a few days if they stay online that long, sooner if not

1 Like

my plugs have stayed up now 24 hours. ill be back in another 24. :slight_smile:

This beta is working, very well. Thank you Wyze gods!

1 Like

Day 2 … they did stay online this night… if I can make it a week I will be strongly encouraged.

One of my V3’s is no longer responding after the update. I re-powered it 3 times. I also reset and re-added it, and that seemed fine, but the app can’t access it.

Updated 7 V3’s remotely. Bricked two of them. AGAIN. Gotta get the damn ladder out. AGAIN.

Power cycles don’t do anything, AGAIN, I’ll have to take them down. AGAIN. Factory reset them. AGAIN.

This is getting old. AGAIN.