Most of my updates except for one of the V2’s, went through fine, though they took a long time as warned, and stayed showing as “updating” for a long time.
The one V2 that kept failing the update was acting weird. In the camera group it showed the no connectivity sign (cloud crossed out), but if I clicked on it, it would in fact connect, it just had a weird situation where it both acted like it was and wasn’t connected at the same time, and so the update kept failing. I finally did a hard reboot (pulled out the power cord and plugged it back in), then logged in to the camera’s settings, device info and told it to update manually that way and it worked to update that way.
As I said, the rest of the V2’s updated fine.
I also had a V3 that was pending an update from a while ago that was acting similar to the V2 (not allowing me to update), but I followed the same steps as I did with the V2 (reboot then log in directly for an individual update instead of the “update all” area) and it updated to it’s correct firmware version too.
So everything is fine here now, just wanted to report that one of my V2’s was not happy with the “update all” area and wanted some individual attention to get it to work.