Wyze Cam "Special Price" for Cam Plus members is not showing for me

When I’m logged out and I view the Wyze Cam product page, I can see it says “Cam Plus subscriber? Login to check your special price”.

I am a Cam Plus monthly subscriber but when I log in, the price doesn’t change! It stays at $23.99 and there is no “special price”.

My friend is also a subscriber and he sees a special price of $19.99.

What gives? Unless this is a mistake, it seems like deceptive advertising.

1 Like

Some screenshots to clarify:

There are 2 options, one if for camera only and the other is for Camera and CamPlus. The default selection is the one with CamPlus. When you logon to your account and then shop, select Cam V3 do you seeing the image below?

1 Like

Dont use the link. Go to Wyze directly, the Login. Then click sjop and select V3 and see if it is different. AT one time, I saw that to, but when you increased it to 3 the price dropped, it was a bug in the system. Try increasing the count to 3 and see if it changes.

2 Likes

@musical I can confirm what @spamoni4 said is correct. It is working as advertised on Wyze.com.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem: I’m logged into my account, it shows I’m a cam plus subscriber on two cameras, and the store page keeps telling me I am not a cam plus subscriber. I tried logging in, I tried clicking, I tried increasing item number to 3, nothing works. I still get the same error message.
I’m looking all over the website for support and help but just getting nowhere.
This happened in December, as well, and support was so slow that I missed the sale and was exhausted by the time they offered it to me in email, it took about 3-4 tech helpers that I had to explain to them each repeatedly and several weeks.