Wyze Cam Siren

Hi, My name is Christopher Cruz and I’m a proud Wyze cam user. I was introduced to Wyze cam through a co-worker, I was looking for a security camera on a budget and he send Wyze cam link to me. Since then I have install Wyze cams throughout the house and always looking for any new upgrades. I was thinking it will be awesome if we could set off some kind of a siren thru the cam speaker. If someone had ever brake into the house, I would like to have the option to set off a siren, and if we can have all the cameras go off at the same time that will be even better. But what if we only have one or two cameras? I think it will be helpful if we can have the option of using Alexa as the assisting speaker. We can access it through the Wyze cam app and set it off. We can say “Alexa sound security alarm” and all the Wyze cams go off including Alexa. Just imagine a thief in your home face with a loud annoying siren, he would be out of there in seconds. What do you guys think??

MODERATOR NOTE:

For future reference, please search the Wishlist and #roadmap categories before submitting a new Wishlist topic. Use these links to search each category:

Search Wishlist (enter your search word/s after Wishlist in the search box)
Search Roadmap (enter your search word/s after #roadmap in the search box)

Please read through How to Use the Wishlist and How to Read the Roadmap.

You can now hop on over to the merged topic (see below) and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

**//Mod Edit: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Camera plays a sound (eg. siren) on motion or on demand