Massively frustrated at the moment. Hope someone can help out.
Wyze cam pan won’t connect to wifi after scanning the code. Error is “cannot find specified network name”.
Yes, I checked:
- 2.4 Ghz network
- No special chars or spaces
- Pwd is correct
- My apple device is connected to the wifi
- No firewall or mac filter on my router
- No other rules on my router
- Restarted wyze app, camera and router
- Did factory reset on camera
- Tried setup from another mobile device
- Tried WPA-psk
- Tried WPA2-psk
- Wifi channel set to auto
- Tried wifi 802.11 b/g/n mixed
- Tried wifi 802.11 n only
- Resets done between different settings
- All this took me almost a day
- Camera LEDs and voice prompts work as expected
- Camera is brand new
- Plastic tape taken off lens
- Googled my arse off. Most sites just say check SSID name and password
- Watched youTube vids
- Searched the forum
I’m out of ideas
This is hugely disappointing.
Anyone with ideas please?