Wyze Cam Pan Microphone Extremely Quiet!

Am I the only one experiencing this problem???

I am not sure what is going on but the microphone volume on my Wyze Cam Pan(live stream talking to someone) has significantly decreased. I first noticed the difference in sound output about a week or two weeks ago. Yes… I have troubleshooted the volume on my phone, it is all the way up. App permissions are good. The microphone is maxed out. I’ve cleared the cache on the system as well as in the app itself, but all to no avail. Restarts do not seem work either. The speaker on the camera seems to be in perfect working order as I did a device reset and reconnected the the camera. During the reconnect the voice instructions were as loud as can be just like when I first got the camera. Once connected the sound output diminished significantly; almost to a whisper. Wifi connection is at 98%. I did just recently get the new android update for the Galaxy S9+, I have Verizon. Not that means anything… I’m not sure if that may be the cause or not as it fits within the time line. My other three Wyze Cam v2’s are working perfectly and the volume on those are much louder than the Pan and those three have not changed. Also just tried a brand new Pan and the result is the same. Volume extremely low. Definitely not a camera issue. Possibly firmware??

7 Likes