Wyze Cam Pan Firmware 4.10.3.60

I’m not in the beta program. My camera is a Wyze Cam Pan, which I’ve had for three days.

The first time I accessed my camera through the app (ver 2.3.16) on my Moto G3 (Android 5.1.1), I got a new firmware available message, but the upgrade button in the app didn’t do anything.

I followed the procedure here and updated it to version 4.10.3.50 which I downloaded from here. This eliminated the new firmware message until the following day when 4.10.3.60 was announced and I started getting the firmware available messages again.

The firmware download page lists 4.10.3.60, but unlike the previous versions it doesn’t provide a download link. I tried using the same download URL as the previous versions, replacing the filename with demo_4.10.3.60.zip but that just returned a 404 error.

If I tap the upgrade message that comes up in the app after I tap my camera, my screen blanks for a second, then it returns to the app home screen. If I tap account on the home screen, then go to firmware upgrade, then tap the upgrade button next to my camera, it sits there saying upgrading for several minutes then says upgrade failed.