Wyze Cam Pan blinking blue and yellow and then turning off and on again and again + Error code 90

Hello everyone

I’ve currently been experiencing some problems with my Wyze Cam Pan. The camera worked perfectly for weeks since I’ve had it. However this morning I woke up to an “Error Code 90” message on my Wyze app saying the camera couldn’t connect to my network. My Wifi network is working fine. I decided to unplug it and plug it back into the power again several times but the problem was still there. I updated my Wyze app and that also didn’t help. Next I decided to delete the camera from my app in hopes of resetting everything again, but now the camera is stuck in an endless loop of flashing the blue and yellow light, panning around the area, and then turning off. It turns back on again after several minutes on its own and it does the same flashing lights and pan again and turns off again. Nothing happens either if I hold down the setup button under the camera.

Does anyone know how to fix this or knows what’s going on?

Based upon your symptoms and the actions you have already tried, my next step would be to do a factory reset to see if you can get the camera to function normally.

1 Like

Are there any instructions on how to do that?

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031484511-How-to-factory-reset-your-Wyze-Cam-v1-v2-or-Pan

1 Like

That’s one heck of an entrance, Welcome to the community @kevin_buchanan!

@dianaknc, if the factory reset does not resolve the issue, the next step would be to manually flash the device.