- Base Station 4.16.0. 183 and 182(old hardware)
- WCO 4.17.0. 181
- Resolved a bug that led to battery drain
- Resolved a bug that prevented the camera from capturing full Events
- Resolved a bug that prevented the camera from recording up to the maximum video length
- Improved an issue causing the actual video length was different from that on the Event list
- Resolved a bug that caused severe pixelation in Event playback
- Resolved a bug resulting in the “no fragment” error message
- Missing Event thumbnails when Person Detection is turned off.
- Cam Plus is not usable when setting up a Wyze Cam Outdoor with a Cam Plus subscription on a different Wyze account (workaround: un-assign the license before setup or pair the Cam Plus Wyze Cam Outdoor with the previous account).
- There’s still a small 1-2 second error with video length reporting and it may get worse when the signal strength is weak.
- The Android app still has tiny pauses during playback and they’ll be fixed in the 2.15 release.