Wyze Cam Outdoor, Base Station, and Wyze Plug Outdoor Firmware Released - 10/11/21

You won’t receive replies on log submittals. Those go to the Devs, not Support. Hopefully the Devs will see the issue in the logs, and create a firmware update to fix it.

If you want to directly speak to someone at Wyze, your best path is to contact them is by phone at (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.

1 Like

Yeah, have you ever sat on hold for 20 min for something that should be an email? Worse yet listening to awful rave type music? C’mon!

I’ve had numerous issues with my base also. Called support many times, they said their having issues replacing “Base Stations” due to the supply chain + COVID-19. I’ve head that so many times. I’m not a fan of Wyze, their just a very small start up company, who in the past where cash strapped. Investors came in to help AGAIN with several $ million. They need better associates who know what going on, instead of tell you what you want to hear.

I’ve returned my junk back to Amazon.

Solid yellow light remained for about 2-3 mins before it started flashing blue, etc. and at the end turns like a pinkish color which means it worked. But if you’re experiencing more like 5-10 mins on yellow then it’s probably not working.

It’s been solid yellow for over a month :confused:

got through to phone support finally. zero hope of recovering a solid yellow WCO base. they are replacing it. I would suggest anyone suffering from this to call them and get it replaced.

Had the same issues…too WYZE almost a month for a replacement. I returned thre junk back to AAmazon for a refund. Went to a reliable established company. Remember, Wyze is just a start up……way over their heads.

I have a WCO at remote install under this beta version. It has been working flawlessly but the other day one of the WCOs ceased to provide a feed with an eventual timeout "Getting video data 3/3).

The other three cameras are working fine and I also have the base station on a remote control plug so looks like next time I am there I will cross fingers and hope the single WCO reboot fixes it.