WYZE Cam Outdoor Add Slow Motion replay & Improve Pause (Including all Wyze cams)

I would like to see a slower replay option on the Cam
Outdoor. The faster playback is far less necessary when we are only recording 10-20 seconds of movement. It is also difficult to pause in an exact spot on my phone. The pause icon shows up briefly and it takes many attempts to pause a person walking up my front steps without zooming from a double tap etc. Perhaps the pause capability staying up on the side of the screen.

Mod Note: Title Edited to include all Wyze cams.

The V3 playback could use the same improvement

Great idea @chrismoge!
Remember to vote for your own #wishlist item!

Also, make the pause and replay buttons white so they can be easily seen against a light background. Oh wait …

When viewing events, one of the icons (square with arrow pointing up) hands off the current video to your own video viewer. I happen to have VLC app installed. It’s has slow motion.

The problem is that the Wyze app has to download the whole video first to local storage rather than stream it.

Thanks for your input and explanation, I appreciate it. I knew I could save the video to my iphone and view it there, it would be nice if you could just do it in the Wyze app right away instead of the extra step. Also, the pause could use improvement. Thanks again

I was going through my 3v cam’s notifications from the street side of my home , of a car going slowly( 10 mph) by my house.
I tried to get still pics of it, from the video,at different positions to better ID the car,then save in my album.
Depending on the cars position I needed and its speed, it easily can take too long to capture the pic going through these steps…(1- tap the video to freeze the image it in the desired position, 2-Tap the snapshot icon to bring that feature up , then; 3-tap it to capture the pic.
Faster cars would impossible This process would be tough for competing contestants on a tv gameshow. Do they have game shows like that anymore,?

SOLUTION. ?
Rapid fire action shots or slow motion option.

Someone in another post mentioned, “Pinching on the timeline” to zoom in for down to the second control.

I haven’t tried it yet since I am currently watching my Doorbell cam because I’m expecting a guest. I haven’t done that before and I’ve noticed the feed blinking in and out. I’m assuming something to do with the WiFi connection.