Wyze Cam - No Sound

Are you close to Home Depot? I’d just get them there and see. Better then waiting for shipping and fast return/exchange.

I decided to open a support ticket since I purchased these cameras with my Amazon giftcard. Also I think people were reporting defective products from Home Depot as well.

Bad cams?

Pfft. I have one that bricked itself during the app firmware update and one that won’t load a demo.bin file from SD. Worked with support and they’re stumped so sending me a replacement. The bricked cam was purchased from AMZ so off it went for return. Replacement for brick works fine. Haven’t seen the replacement for “won’t load from SD.”

You’re not gonna get high quality QC from a $20 camera.

As to the OP, it’s probably your Android app or version. That said, I’m on an S8 with Pie (Android 9) and it works fine. Audi does NOT work with RTSP (beta).

Are the cameras from Home Depot still having the issues with sound? I was going to pick one up tonight because I have to go to HD for something else… but i dont want to get one if people are still seeing this issue. I can just get it on Amazon Prime if that is the case.